Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Weddings

I've kept my wedding planning and brainstorming pretty much off my blog for several reasons. One, I'm not quite ready to admit to all my friends how girly I really am. Blogging about all my wedding stuff would be just a bit much for my tomboy tendencies. But secondly, I just wasn't ready to share it all with the world. However, there happens to be a world of wedding blogs out there that are SUPER cool, especially if you find ones that have authors who have a similar sense of style as yourself. All it took was for me to find one wedding blogger (www.augandeverythingafter.blogspot.com) whose style and taste I really liked and a world of new ideas and thoughts opened up. From her blog, I found several other weddings that I really liked. And now, 11 days before my own wedding, I'm ready to share :)

Wedding #1: Evan and Cori


Wedding #2: Brooke and Garrison


Wedding #3: Paul and Katie

4 comments:

Christen said...

At some point, you're going to have to post your outdoorsy, awesome wedding picture too. ;)

Jonas said...

Christy,

The IUPAC just announced a special proviso for tomboys which allows them to post up to 3 wedding-related pictures on their blogs: thus granting them immunity from being "sacked" or "thrown out" from the "cool crowd!" ... Whew, I know.

Christy Joy said...

lol, thanks John, that's a relief to know. Is there any clause about posting wedding pictures after the wedding? I think I might have to forfeit my tomboy status if there isn't...

haha, IUPAC... haha....

Jonas said...

Actually, the IUPAC just announced that you will forfeit your tomboy status if you DON'T post pictures of your wedding. (Personally, I think their editors are as unstable as an unsubstituted carbocation)

But, it is the IUPAC...

Post a Comment