- Jen and her ten toes and their plans for stained glass architecture
- Peppermint tea
- Timothy and his "throw"
- "Shall we, sometimes forgetful of where creation starts, with science in our pockets lose wonder from our hearts?" (Hymn #562)
- Parsnip leaf gravy
- Cheesy Queso sauce
- Barry and the attack of the savage chair
- Sparkling pear juice (and the bottle choir!)
- Jonathan and the leaf pile
- My third experience with toilet's and cellular devices (note to all: they don't make very good friends)
- Ting and Acts 2
- The haunting recorder
- John Elliott and my all-time favorite Bach cello suite: Sarabande from Suite no. III.
- Caitlin and "Esto Les Digo"
- I Cantori: a balm for anguished souls
- Losing appendages in the "Worst Case Scenario" (What would YOU do if bothered by a man in Italy or locked in a public bathroom?)
- My Mom and her motherlyness :)
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Posted by Christy Joy at 11/22/2008 11:27:00 PM