Sunday, December 19, 2010

Walnut Hazelnut Peanut Butter Fudge!


I've always wanted to make fudge. I just love the texture; creamy, yet dense and thick.  I've never made any before but the other day, I was at the grocery store.  One thing led to another, and I ended up walking out with the necessary ingredients to combine these three fudge recipes I had recently looked at.


It turned out great!  And don't worry, Barry and I did NOT ingest all that sugar!  We gave some of it away and we're bringing home the rest!


Walnut Hazelnut Peanut Butter Fudge
1 can sweetened condensed milk
3 tablespoons butter
1 cup chocolate chips
4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
pinch of salt
2 tsp vanilla

1/2 tsp baking soda
1 cup walnuts
3/4 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup nutella

Directions: Heat water in a small pot and then place a heat proof bowl over the lightly simmering water.  Add first four ingredients and mix while melting.  Add all other ingredients and combine well.  Take off heat and pour in parchment lined pan.  Place aside to cool and harden.  (The fridge or freezer quickens the process!)  EAT!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was your neighbor for several reasons, but after reading the past few blog entries my main reason is for your baked goods ;)

Christy Joy said...

haha! Jackie! I wish I were you're neighbor too. We could bake together!

LimeCake said...

That looks amazing! I had to give most of mine away too. The stuff is rich! Happy holidays!

Christen said...

Mmmm....that looks absolutely incredible. My mouth is watering from just looking at it.

Post a Comment