Monday, November 13, 2006

Brain Hopscotch

That would be what my brain is doing right now. It can't decide what is black and what is white. And if there is a pretty gray. Gray's can be pretty you know. But my brain isn't finding one right now. I wish it would. It would be so much easier. And a lot less hurtful. I don't want to hurt. But it's too late for that.

I know we have the Holy Spirit with us now, and Christ Himself said that it would be better than if He Himself was there. But sometimes, I just want Jesus to walk in the room and tell me what to do. Even if it was in the form of a parable. Or a rebuke. I wish I was close enough to my Savior to not need an audible voice. But I think I'm still in that immature stage.

I need to see the sun right now, because all I see are clouds. And they are showing no signs of leaving anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment