Sunday, November 19, 2006

A glance at my life on a desk....

The hectic pace of life is demonstrated by my desk. You see sticky notes to remind myself of things that need doing and, contradictingly enough, reminders to slow down a bit. You see a R.W. Knudsen Spritzer can of Mandarin Lime soda, with a few sips left in the bottom. This is my attempt at adding some spice to my life. (Just so you know, a really good drink is the mango soda made by this company with about a teaspoon of cayenne pepper. It is a really really good spicy variation!) You see my Bible there, waiting for me to take the time to prioritize. My computer, which is my life (sadly), my nutrition book which is taking up far too much of my time today. Way in the back you see a mug which i use for hot chocolate and other time taking drinks that I drink when I need to slow down. You see my micro book (under my computer) which is what I really need to be studying but I'm not. In the back is where i tack all kinds of notes and papers that i need to not loose track of. I think it works only in theory thought because I put so much stuff up there that it gets lost anyway. And i think i'll stop there because there's way too much else on there that I could comment on.


just for comparisons sake, a look at my roommate's desk:

4 comments:

Jonathan Gerrans said...

Ha! That's awesome! good thing your desk is sturdy!
:D

Anonymous said...

very informative. I like your commentary on each of the items, especially the recipe for spicy mango soda:)

Kristin said...

I'd like to comment on the Aeropostale bag that's quasi-hiding on the edge of your picture. I think there is much to be said about your personality and lifestyle by this object on your desk ;) Haha, now everyone will think that I'm calling you shallow and materialistic, but you and I know better :P

Christy Joy said...

haha, Kristin, you're a dear. lol, yes, that bag has much to say about the random things that tickle my funny bone and make me hyper. haha, yes, it sure does.

Post a Comment