- I do not mean contemporary to imply excessive drums and a deafening volume of sound.
The following is a list of songs that have meant a lot to me this past semester. If you listen carefully, you might notice a trend. No, I didn't plan that, but it's there. It tells you a lot about my semester, if you want to know.
I've provided links to the lyrics because I've found that you grasp more of the meaning if you read the words while listening. Enjoy!
- Psalm 42:6-11 - Sons of Korah (This is an AWESOME Australian group that plays only the Psalms. For lyrics, open your Bible :> To find out more, visit their website. I would highly recommend their commentaries on many of the Psalms.)
- To Be Like Jesus - Matt Minikus (SDA Musician)
- Only Love Remains - JJ Heller
- The Altar - Nichole Nordeman
- Times - Tenth Avenue North
- Let That Be Enough - Switchfoot
- If I Flee on Morning Wings - Fernando Ortega
- Fill Your Lambs - Billy Otto and Gaea Chapman
- Equally Skilled - Jon Foreman
- Gabriel's Oboe - Yo Yo Ma
- Symphony No. 3 in F Major, Op. 90: III. Poco allegretto - Brahms
- Deconstruction - Justin McRoberts