- I didn't dress up for this recital. I had just come in from working outside and I figured that since it was my blog recital, I could dress however I wanted. Hence, the casual attire. :D
- Our piano is slightly out of tune. Sorry!
- I didn't have a pianist for the cello piece. So I'm playing it without the accompaniment. Sorry, I know that's not very recital-like but I hope you enjoy it anyway :)
- If things go flat (lol), you can always press mute or turn the video off completely. I will never know!
- My piano goal was just to become a better sight reader. Therefore, I did not decide what song I was going to play until just before I videoed myself playing it.
- It is with great trepidation that I am posting this blog knowing that many of my readers are quite accomplished musicians. I do not even claim to be half as good as you guys. Treat me like you would treat a 5 year-old Suzuki player playing Twinkle at their very first recital.
- Reception to follow located in your kitchen. I hope you enjoy the yummy smoothie that awaits you. (After you make it, of course!)